Skip to content

For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4568 results found

1. A year-end payroll report which lists the employees, and provides total amounts for Gross earnings, PAYE, and all other deductions for the financial year, with company totals at the bottom. Basically it could just be a one-page summary for the year, depending how many employees there are. Most other payroll systems have the report option, and it's very important for end of year wages reconciliations.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

·  5 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We write paper checks for some of our clients using a blank check style format. It would be nice to be able to insert a scanned signature on the signature line on the check style. This would enable the authorized signature to print on all checks printed.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We need to export donations from Xero to our CRM system. However, matching on Name is looking very difficult but we could add either the CRM ID to the Contact record as their Account Number, or their email. However, I can't find a way of exporting a csv containing the date, amount, and either email Account number. Can this be added?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Nigel, coming back over your idea here I wanted to confirm it is possible to export contacts and their data from your Xero organisation. 

This will include Account Number, email - See our article here

Can you expand a little more on what you're meaning by date and amount? Thanks 

4. We must be give an option or some kind of template to upload hours in Xero if there are hourly employees and number is huge. Doing manually is quite a challenge and time wastage.
    So this option must be available even if not using time sheet.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  3 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be helpful if a Superannuation payment in Xero had the date and the name of the person who processed it and sent it for Approval. As a bookkeeper who assists an Accountant, knowing if I had sent the payment for Approval or if the Accountant had would be very helpful

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I always have my Xero dashboard open. I use it as my navigation starting point when using Xero. The Xero dashboard would be much more usable if 3rd party integrations were possible and developed. I personally would find it amazing if you would develop a widget to integrate Stripe into the Xero dashboard. This would save significant time and make Xero even more integral to my business an many other business. I utilise the Stripe payment gateway for my invoices and a Stripe widget that listed payments in transit, alerts for payments, etc would be wonderful. Please consider such an…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I always have my Xero dashboard open. I use it as my navigation starting point when using Xero. The Xero dashboard would be much more usable if 3rd party integrations were possible and developed. I personally would find it amazing if you would develop a widget to integrate FuseSign into the Xero dashboard. This would save significant time and make Xero even more integral to my business. As an accounting practice I utilise this service and a widget that listed outstanding signing packages, alerts for due dates and completed packages would be wonderful. Please consider such an integration!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the idea, Luke. I've passed it on to our team that look after the Dashboard. 

Would be good to se others support and understanding of the specific apps and elements that would be most useful from this view. 

8. It would be useful in the manual journal screen if it indicated there were draft manual journals without having to click on the tab. When using repeating journals which are saved as draft each month you have to remember they are there to attend to.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to add client logos in contacts. Use for thumbnails there and in Projects. Would demonstrate partnership with them when used in communications and emails.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. being able to sort by description on find and recode

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When running employee leave transaction reports, it would be good for this report to also include employee unpaid leave, as presently this option is not available. The only way to run an unpaid leave report is to run a leave request report, export and edit as required. We have to submit reports to the ADMS for our apprentice claims, and a report including all leave is required.

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  29 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If a business uses more than one branding theme for their sales documents, a feature to apply a separate automatic numbering sequence to each one would be useful.

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I will like an option that will force customer to register to Auto Pay.

All our customers agreed to use Auto Pay and most of them "forgets" or "don't see" the Auto Pay checkbox option. So, what happens, they pay thinking they have subscribed to Auto Pay.

This option will make our billing management so much easier.

A quick fix to that issue could be the following:
    When they select the button "Set up auto pay", then the Auto Pay checkbox should at least be already selected.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Similar to the ability to email bills into Xero, can we get the ability to email in invoices into Xero please?

Bill email notes
    https://central.xero.com/s/article/Email-PDF-bills-into-your-Xero-organisation

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Invoice templates are editable, but bill templates are not.
    Would like to be able to add searchable fields to a bill without removing those that are already there.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The Profit and loss report: Compare tracking are amazing, but still needs the following:
    1 - To be able to edit the heading/remove the dates from the heading (as this is all reading showing on the top of the report, and can be very cluttering if every heading is starting with 1 June - 7 June 2022 ....)
    2 - in the old P&L: compare reports, the columns/tracking that was not applicable "disappeared", with the new reports, I'm seeing ALL my tracking that is available, and not only the ones applicable, please do the same for the new reports

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The columns visible in Bank Statements and Account Transactions under Bank Accounts are totally different. This makes it almost impossible to search for matching transactions. Can you have default columns that can be selected? Some of the columns are only available when the statement is uploaded and I'm not sure even how useful they are.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ann, it'd be good to understand more of the detail that you're seeing on each of these screens that is useful to you - Perhaps there's a report we can suggest that gives all that you're after? 

18. Can you make the "Paid From" and "Reference" fields wider in the Make a Payment section of the bills and invoices? I like detail in my Reference field and there are only 14 characters that you can see and in the Paid From field, you can't see both the account number and the text.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would love the ability to copy an existing repeating bill instead of having to open another window with all the features that the new repeating bill should have and having to manually add them all.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Under Bank Statements, you should be able to search all records with an Unreconciled Status. When you Search and select "Unreconciled" in the search bar, you still get ALL records -- reconciled and not.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?